Wednesday, September 15, 2010

College!

I started the introduction of my future Thursday and I must say," What a roller coaster ride this will be!"
My classes seem real interesting and I cannot complain about my teachers..... yet! I was extremely anxious and worried about entering this world. What was I going to expect? What was I going to do? How hard will classes be? How big classes would be? All of this ran through my mind going into my first class.
There I was entering my first class not knowing anything except this eight page syllabus that seemed like it was going to be a difficult class. I pictured the teacher being old, mean, and too smart to handle himself. The door opened and a man in his early thirties walks in, one thing down on my list. Then he starts.... joking with us. Saying that the syllabus is not what we're going to do and that this class will be so much easier than expected. My point of this story is you never know what life brings you. You worry so much about something and then you realize you worried for nothing. I truly think I'll love college.

1 comment: